Dr. Jaffe and the All About Addiction team is here to help our readers in any way possible. We offer consulting services for those suffering from addiction and their loved ones throughout the United States. Fill out the form below or click right here. Our services include:
• Personal Addiction Help - Through our addiction consulting services, clients can benefit from Dr. Jaffe's expertise and experience in addiction research and addiction treatment. Dr. Jaffe's approach combines psychological principles with education, coaching, and personal attention to make sure that clients are not only dealing with substance issues appropriately but are preparing for a whole, productive, enjoyable life that they can be proud of. he's done it and he can get you or your loved one there too!
• Court Advocacy - If you find yourself in legal trouble and need an addiction expert to advocate on your behalf, Dr. Jaffe can help you. Through his many relationships with addiction treatment providers and treatment professionals Dr. Jaffe can make sure that your legal team, the prosecution, and the jurist assigned to your case understand that addiction treatment rather than incarceration is the best option to combat a drug problem.
• Expert Testimony - Dr. Jaffe can provide expert testimony in matters having to do with the effect of drugs on memory, behavior, and more. With dozens of academic publications and years of experience in the field, you would be hard pressed to find someone better on your team.
• Treatment Placement Assistance - Sometime an automated process is just not enough and as proud as we at A3 are of our Rehab-Finder, individual attention can go a long way. If you want personal attention and guidance in your search for appropriate addiction treatment for yourself, or a loved one, our A3 staff including Dr. Jaffe himself would be more than happy to help.
• Speaking Engagements - Dr. Jaffe loves to pass on the message and information he has gathered in his years in the field. Whether you need someone to address a particular topic or are simply looking for a well though out presentation on matters having to do with addiction, neuroscience, addiction treatment, and the issues of choice and control, Dr. Jaffe is ready to deliver. As a Psychology Today and UCLA addiction expert, Dr. Jaffe can offer a lot.
If you're looking for individual help, want assistance finding specific content, would like us to ask us a question, or have problems with content that is, or isn't yet, on the site, please use the forms below to send us an email or click right here. We do our best to respond immediately to all emails.
Additionally, we love to share stories with our readers, and if you'd like to tell us yours, we'll read it, and if it's appropriate for the site, we'll edit it a bit (keeping true to your story and message) and put it up on the site for everyone to read. Inspiration is found through the successes, and failures, of others, and your story could help thousands of others.